- What exchange does Primo Water Corporation trade on and what is its ticker symbol?
- The Primo Water Corporation trades on the Nasdaq Global Market with PRMW as its ticker symbol.
- When did Primo Water Corporation become a publicly traded partnership?
- Primo Water Corporation became a publicly traded company on November 5, 2010, with its first day of trading on November 5, 2010.
- When is Primo Water Corporation's fiscal year-end?
- December 31st.
- Does Primo Water Corporation offer a dividend reinvestment program (DRIP) or other direct means of purchasing its stock?
- Primo Water Corporation does not offer a DRIP program, nor can investors purchase shares directly through Primo Water Corporation. You may purchase common shares through a registered brokerage firm.
- How may I obtain information about Primo Water Corporation's latest financial results?
- Please click on the SEC Filings page on this Web site for all SEC filings.
- How can I receive a Form 10-K or other documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission?
- Those documents are available on the SEC Filings page of this Web site. In addition, you may request printed copies through the Printed Materials section on our site.